- RG Impact Factor: 1.23
- H-index: 15
- H5-index: 18
- H5-median: 23
- SCR: 0.41
- SJR: 0.407
- Citations per document (4 years): 1.447
- ICDS: 3.90
- Really international
- Double Blind Peer reviewed (external and independent evaluation) & Open access
- Technical Report Process
- International Archives of Medicine is Indexed / Archived / Listed by PKP Index (i), EBSCO (STM SOURCE) (i), EBSCO Biomedical Reference Collection: Corporate Edition (db), Google Scholar (db-i), Index Copernicus (i), OAIster (dt), SCImago (i), SOCOLAR (dt), Free Medical Journals (dt), American Chemical Abstracts Society (CAS) - CA/CAplus databases (db), Scilit (db), MIAR (db-i), ResearchGate (i), Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources (ROAD) (dt), Microsoft Academic (db), Journal Seek (dt), CiteFactor (db), Journal TOCs (db), BASE (db), The Keepers (db), Medbrary (db)
(db): Database, (dt): Directory, (i): Index
- Digital Archiving Policy: LOCKSS / CLOCKSS
- Journal's Open Access Statement: http://imedicalsociety.org/ojs/index.php/iam/copyright
- Creative Commons license: Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License
- Deposit Policy: SHERPA/RoMEO green journal
- OAI-PMH Registered Data Provider: http://www.openarchives.org/Register/BrowseSites
- Developing Countries APC's Policy: Yes
- Case Reports Policy: Case Report Guidelines from CARE
- Recommendations for the Conduct, Reporting, Editing and Publication of Scholarly Work in Medical Journals from International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE)
Time to first decision
- Standard review: 21 days
- Express review: 7 days
- Time to publication after acceptance: 4 days
Publisher: International Medical Society
PERIODICITY: International Archives of Medicine publishes online on a continuous periodicity, with annualized volume transition. The period starts in January and ends in December. The articles are perfectly dated and assigned to a volume. Thus, all our articles are assigned to the year and volume of publication, which makes it easy to cite them according to international standards.
The effective translation of insights gained from biomedical research into improved human health is a global priority. To this end, International Medical Society is proud to present the new version of the journal International Archives of Medicine (IAM), an open access journal publishing articles encompassing all aspects of medical science and clinical practice. To facilitate dissemination of research to a worldwide audience and provide a global outlook on medicine, IAM encourages submissions from all regions either developed countries with advanced health systems or developing countries with particular health challenges.
The journal aims to become a valuable reference for the publication of high quality, original research, review articles and case reports, for both medical education and medical research. As the communities that border this interface are large and diverse, the scope of IAM will cover the entire breadth of translational and clinical research within all disciples of life and health sciences, ranging from basic science to clinical and public/global health science. The journal will also place a high priority on rapid publication. The journal seeks to publish a broad range of research study types, from experimental findings, critical analyses, methodological & technical innovations, and hypotheses to observational epidemiological studies, clinical trials, meta-analyses, and study protocols.
In addition, IAM publishes commentaries, reviews, and viewpoints that enhance the accessibility and applicability of basic research findings for health professionals, and promote a better understanding of clinical challenges for biomedical researchers.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
If you find any difficulty registering or submitting, please let us know at email@example.com
Article Processing Charges
Standard APCs: 600€
Authors from developing countries or Editorial board members: 300€
* Reviewers receive a discount of 20% on standard fees when publishing open access.
** Recurring authors receive a discount of 20% on standard fees when publishing open access.
Discounts are not accumulative.
Payment will only be made after submission (free of charges), double blind peer-review process and official acceptance letter.