The Team Of The Family Health Strategy And The Doctrinal Principles Of The Unified Health System: Perceptions And Applicability
Introduction: The SUS, which was guaranteed by the Brazilian Constitution of 1988 and regulated by organic laws of health, offers a system governed of doctrinal principles (universality, fairness and completeness) concerning the philosophy of the system and extend the concept of health and the right to it. On the promotion of these principles, the municipalization of health is referred to as a policy of decentralization which incorporates basic health attention, permeated by the principles of the SUS, where inserts in this context the basic health units (UBS) that are entrance doors of the population to the system. When considering that the proposals brought by the family health strategy (FHS) are great potential to restructure the welfare model and the Organization of health services, and these proposals based on the principles governing the SUS, becomes essential, inter alia, that the worker member of this team have involvement and knowledge of the project, as well as on its goals and principles governing it.
Objective: Check the knowledge and promotion of doctrinal principles of the SUS by active team of FHS in the town of Juazeiro do Norte in the State of Ceará (CE), Brazil.
Method: This work deals with a transversal nature study exploratory, qualitative approach. The survey was conducted in the family health strategy of the city of Juazeiro do Norte-CE, with top level professionals (physician, nurses and dentists) who work on units during the collection period. The collection was performed through a semi structured interview and the data analyzed by means of the collective subject discourse. This study was submitted to the Ethics Committee of the College Lion Sa, having the opinion of approved (nº: 1.067.638).
Results: the results showed that the professionals have demonstrated no knowledge of, nor promote some doctrinal principles of the SUS coherently. The knowledge that they have are fragmented and incipient, and Praxis (theory combined with practice) is still far from being achieved.
Conclusion: The findings of this research show gaps as the promotion of the principles of the SUS by professionals who act. The ineffective knowledge on how SUS is organized and on what basis rests, leads to improper practices, making deployment and consolidation process.
Keywords: Doctrinal Principles of the SUS. Unified health system. The family health strategy.
2. AGUIAR, Z.N. SUS: Antecedentes, percurso, perspectivas e desafios. 1º Ed. São Paulo. Martinari, 2011.
3. SANTOS, M.A.M; CUTOLO, L.R.A. A interdisciplinaridade e o trabalho em equipe no programa de saúde da família. Arquivos Catarinenses de Medicina. v. 33, n. 3, p. 31-40, 2004.
4. BERNARDES, E.H. Princípios Doutrinários do Sistema Único de Saúde: concepções dos enfermeiros da Estratégia de Saúde da Família de uma cidade do Estado de Minas Gerais. 193f. Dissertação (Mestrado em Enfermagem em Saúde Pública) –Universidade de São Paulo, Ribeirão Preto, 2005.
5. PASSOS, J.P; CIOSAK, S.I. A concepção dos enfermeiros no processo gerencial em Unidade Básica de Saúde. Revista Escola de Enfermagem.v. 40, n. 4, p. 464-468, São Paulo, 2006.
6. HOCHMAN, B. NAHAS, F.X; FILHO, R.S.O; FERREIRA, L.M. Desenhos de Pesquisa. Acta Cirurgica Brasileira. v.20, n.2, p. 42- 56, 2005.
7. RAUPP, M.P; BEUREN, I.M. Metodologia da Pesquisa Aplicável às Ciências Sociais. São Paulo: ATTLAS, Cap. 3, p. 76-77, 2008.
8. MINAYO, M.C.S. Pesquisa Social: teoria método e criatividade. 33ª Ed. Petrópolis, Editora Vozes, 2010.
9. MANZINI, E.J. Uso da Entrevista em Dissertações e Tezes Produzidas em um Programa de Pós-Graduação em Educação. Revista Percurso. Maringá, v. 4, n.2, p. 149-171, 2012.
10. LEFÈVRE, F; LEFÈVRE, A. M. C. O discurso do sujeito coletivo: um novo enfoque em pesquisa qualitativa (desdobramentos). 2º ed. Caxias do Sul: Educs, 2005.
11. MATTOS, R.A. Princípios do Sistema Único de Saúde e a humanização das práticas de saúde. Revista Interface. v.10, n.2, p.275-286, 2009.
12. LINARD, A.G; CHAVES, E.S; ROLIM, I.L.T.P; AGUIAR, M.I.F. Princípios do Sistema
Único de Saúde: compreensão dos enfermeiros da Estratégia de Saúde da Família. Revista Gaúcha de Enfermagem. Porto Alegre, v. 32, n.1, p. 114-120, 2011.
13. PONTES, A.P.M; CESSO, R.G.D; OLIVEIRA, D.C. : A Universalidade no SUS: Pensamento dos usuários. Escola Anna Nery Revista de Enfermagem. v.13, n.3, p. 500-507, 2009.
14. PINHEIRO, Woneska Rodrigues et al. Equity in health: conception of professionals in
the primary network of the Unified Health System. InternatIonal ArchIves of Medicine,
Vol. 8 (110), 2015.
15. CARVALHO, G. Os governos trincam e truncam o conceito de integralidade. Radis. v.49, n.6, p.234-241, 2006.
16. PAIM, J.S; SILVA, L.M.V. Universalidade, integralidade, equidade e SUS. Boletim do Instituto de Saúde. V.12, n.2, p.116-121, 2010.
Copyright policies & self-archiving
We are a RoMEO green journal.
Author's Pre-print: author can archive pre-print (ie pre-refereeing)
Author's Post-print: author can archive post-print (ie final draft post-refereeing)
Publisher's Version/PDF: author can archive publisher's version/PDF
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access and Benefits of Publishing Open Access).
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Articles are published Under License of Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License ©